- Shipping Information
- You get Free shipping on most orders above $50*. Some smaller products carry free shipping too - if not, shipping is based on the total price of your cart:
- $0.01 to $25.00 is ONLY $5.95
- $25.01 to $49.99 is ONLY $7.95
*The only exclusions would be some oversize items that require additional charges due to size and/or weight. The cost of shipping would be calculated in your My Cart checkout page.
- Tracking a Packge
- Getting order status is easy! Just login to your My Account session using the link in the upper right corner of the TechConcert page. In your Account Dashboard, you will see a list of Recent Orders. Click on View Order to see more information. When your item has shipped, you will have received a tracking ID from USPS, UPS or FedEx. Please login to the following sites to input your tracking number and obtain status:
- US Postal Service: http://www.usps.com/shipping/trackandconfirm.htm
- UPS: http://www.ups.com/tracking/tracking.html
- FedEx: http://www.fedex.com/us
- 30 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee
- We guarantee your satisfaction for 30 days after your order is delivered to your door. TechConcert will allow you to return almost any product, for any reason. When returning a product, you can request a replacement item, exchange for another product, or request a refund. There are exceptions to this policy, mainly due to manufacturer restrictions on returns.
Depending on the condition of the return, you may be subject to Restocking Fees. Please see our section on Policies for more information.
Returning an Item
A Return Authorization number (RMA) is required to return a product. Use our simple RMA form to have TechConcert process your return and obtain additional directions.
Restocking fees are only assessed when a returned item shows signs of wear and tear or was returned without all the original contents and packaging. Wear and tear refers to damage such as, but not limited to, scratches, dents, paint chips, etc. Contents consist of manuals, warranty cards, parts and accessories. Packaging includes inner and outer packaging, complete with original barcode. Items returned with the issues listed above could be subject to a 10%-20% of the purchase price to replace the missing parts or due to damage to the product.
If the product was damaged or defective on arrival, or we ship you the wrong product due to our mistake, we will pay the shipping charges for both the return and a replacement item.
If you decide you want a return or refund, we will refund the purchase price of the product, but you are responsible for the shipping on the product you are returning.
How Long Do I Have to Wait for my Refund?
Once we receive the return products, you will be refunded within 48 business hours. We will send you an e-mail once the refund is performed. Processing time may vary based on paypal, google checkout, or your credit card processor, and could be up to 3 days after the refund is issued from TechConcert.
Exceptions to Our Policy
- Copyrighted materials cannot be returned once opened due to copyright law. This includes books, videotapes, DVDs, sample libraries, style disks, sound expansion boards, and software (which may also include software bundled with hardware).
- Blank media cannot be returned once opened due to the possibility they have been used. This includes cassettes, open reel tape, ADAT, DAT, CD, DVD, MiniDisc, removable memory cards, and hard drives.
- Disposable products cannot be returned once opened. This includes cleaning supplies, care products, and rosin.
- Personal use items that are used at your mouth or in your ear cannot be returned once opened due to health laws. This includes all microphones, guitar talk boxes, ear plugs, and in-ear earphones.
- All instrument parts cannot be returned once opened due to the possibility they have been used. This includes all guitar, amplifier, and turntable parts.
- Apple products cannot be returned once the manufacturer's seal has been broken. Any defective merchandise must be dealt with directly through Apple. If a product is found to be defective, you must contact Apple customer support at 800-275-2273 for service.
- All clothing cannot be returned once opened. This includes shirts, hats, and gloves.
- Certain items must be exchanged directly through the manufacturer if they are found to be defective. This includes tubes, strings, pickups, raw frame speakers, drum heads, drumsticks, cymbals, cowbells, and harmonicas. These items can only be returned to us if they are unopened.
- Gift certificates cannot be returned.
- Software products cannot be returned once the manufacturer's seal or packaging has been open or broken. If a product is found to be defective, please contact our Customer Service for directions on obtaining replacement software.